It is now MP4! We still have much to do and learn and we will begin reviewing for MAPS and SOL testing. Please take your time and do not rush! Give a 100% all the time.
- This Week- April 23rd
- Reading- Finish Novels. Individual assignment to create a 10 question quiz for the novel with a answer key. Next week you will start your group projects once all members are done reading novel.
- LA Skill- Differentiated groups based on skill level will begin to strengthen weaknesses and practice applying knowledge in a variety of forms. Test taking skills to prep for SOLS.
- Writing- Story Prompts with partners/groups.
April 26- Talent Show 6pm
May 6th- Reading SOL Day 1
May 7th- Reading SOL Day 2
- Reminder about answering open ended reading comprehension questions in complete sentences and not starting with pronouns or because. Too any points are being lost simply because some of you don’t follow directions!
- Please check grades regularly on power school. Come see me when you see a M which means missing work.
- You will be marked off points for not following directions such as answering questions in complete sentence, starting open-ended questions with pronouns instead of restating the questions and not adding correct capitalization and punctuation. If a questions is not answered in complete sentences and the directions stated it clearly, you will get the entire question marked wrong. You will lose 2 points for every start with pronouns, lack of punctuation and capitalization up to a maximum of 10 points on any single assignment.