HCPS allocates resources as needed for eLearning (these may vary by school). These resources are web-based and are maintained by the Instructional Technology Department.
HCPS Software & Apps
HCPS provides and supports several software programs and apps on laptops and tablets. Since these programs are installed locally, they will work without an internet connection.
Compliant Online Resource Endorsement (CORE): We have provided a list of open resources available on the internet. These resources have been reviewed for use division-wide, including for students under 13 years of age. For more information visit HCPS CORE.
- Sort Portfolio:
- Adobe CC
- Communication & Collaboration
- Communication & Collaboration Tools
- Creativity & Innovation
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving Tools
- eLearning / Managed Resources
- HCPS Core Resources
- HCPS Software & Apps
- Research & Info Fluency
- Research & Information Fluency Tools