HCPS allocates resources as needed for eLearning (these may vary by school). These resources are web-based and are maintained by the Instructional Technology Department.
HCPS Software & Apps
HCPS provides and supports several software programs and apps on laptops and tablets. Since these programs are installed locally, they will work without an internet connection.
Compliant Online Resource Endorsement (CORE): We have highlighted and provided some of the best resources available on the internet. These resources are HCPS endorsed for use with under 13 years of age students and comply with COPPA regulations. For more information visit HCPS CORE.
- Sort Portfolio:
- Adobe CC
- Communication & Collaboration
- Communication & Collaboration Tools
- Creativity & Innovation
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving Tools
- eLearning / Managed Resources
- HCPS Core Resources
- HCPS Software & Apps
- Research & Info Fluency
- Research & Information Fluency Tools