Today the #TechTakeout crew headed over to Montrose Elementary to work on language arts! Mrs. Hues, the ITRT at Montrose, met with the Title I Reading Teacher, Kathy Rohr, to find the grade level and topic with the greatest need. The winners of the #TechTakeout party were 3rd grade! We came in to focus on …
- All audiences (PreK – Adult)
Using it in the Classroom
ActivInspire works great with Promethean boards or Epson BrightLink projectors. ActivInspire can make presentations more engaging with interactive action elements. The program comes installed with lots of resources like backgrounds, animations, and objects already loaded. ActivInspire’s recording feature is useful for teachers or students to prepare materials for flipped learning. Promethean Planet has a ton of flipcharts already created for use by teachers and is a true time saver.
These modules are great for working on your own or with the help of a friend. Don’t be scared to dive right in and get started!
- MODULE 1 Getting Started: Learn about basic board care, connecting to the board, calibrating the board, and equipment basics.
- MODULE 2 Navigating ActivInspire Learn the basics of the tool bar, how to customize your toolbar and how to navigate toolbars.
- MODULE 3 Basic Skills : Learn about basic tools and basic navigation for maximum productivity.
- Looking to print a quick reference manual?
- Building a Flipchart This module is designed to be facilitated during a face-to-face training. It may also be used as a stand alone to guide teachers in building their first flipchart provided that teachers complete the Basic Skills Module first.
- HCPS Promethean Beginner Training: Used for face-to-face training with HCPS trainers.
ITRTs Blog About ActivInspire
Last Friday the #TechTakeout crew went to Adams Elementary to do some awesome technology lessons with the fourth graders. As a group we planned four different interactive math stations for the students using digital tools such as Google Earth, Google Draw, CheckThis, and ActivInspire flipcharts. Everyone had a blast throughout the day! Check out what …