Henrico County Public Schools, Career and Technical Education
Summer Internship Fair
The 2013 Internship Fair will be held on Tuesday, May 7th, 2013 from 6:00-8:30 PM at Glen Allen High School (10700 Staples Mill Rd., Glen Allen, 23060). Parent/student career information sessions will be available from 6:00-8:00 PM.
Internships may take place anytime between June 15 and August 30. The business partner will decide on dates, times and length of internship (generally 1-2 weeks). The internships may be paid, unpaid or shadowing experiences.
Internships provide opportunities for students to apply what they have learned in the classroom to the “real world” of work. Internships help students develop essential career readiness skills.
Tomorrow begins today.
Internships are available in the following career clusters:
- Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Architecture & Construction
- Arts, A/V Technology & Communications
- Business Management & Administration
- Education & Training
- Government & Public Administration
- Health Science
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Human Services
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
To learn more about each of the 16 career clusters click here
The Internship Fair is an event sponsored by Henrico County Public Schools with the support of the Career & Technical Education Business Council. Please see your school counselor for application.