1. Four (4) Promotion periods.
a. The end of each marking period.
b. “Meritorious” promotions can be awarded at the interim period based on exceptional performance.
2. Must pass all classes during that marking period.
3. Must have no unexcused absences during that marking period.
4. Must wear the uniform for all uniform inspections and adhere to all grooming standards.
5. Must demonstrate good personal conduct and behavior.
6. Must pass the appropriate promotion “checklist” for the rank trying to be achieved.
7. “Checklists” for each rank will be tested with LtCol Seal or MGySgt Gladden the week prior to the end of a marking period.