The classes of 2018 & 2019 will request transcripts to be sent to colleges, universities, scholarship organizations, and recruiters via the Parchment Exchange system.

Step 1: Return an 18-19 Parchment Permission Form to school counseling. Once you return the form, you will receive your custom registration number to register for a Parchment account. Seniors- please do not enroll in Parchment until after you receive your Godwin enrollment code.

Step 2: Use your custom registration number to set up your Parchment Account. When registering, please use a non-hcps email address to create your account.

Step 3: Register for Parchment and order transcripts using the link below.

If you are requesting a transcript for a school on the Common Application, you must add “THE COMMON APPLICATION” rather than the school name on Parchment. For further details and instructions please click on this link:

 Parchment Guide to Ordering Transcripts-The Common App

***If you graduated within the past five years, please use this Parchment link to create an account and order a transcript. ***

 ***If you graduated more than five years ago, contact the Office of Records Management at 804-652-3828.****