Latríck started her first day of school the other day!! She was so excited – but she is now going to have to assume some more responsibilities. Weve started implementing a daily routine for Latríck, and we try to keep her on a schedule with dinner at the same time every day and keeping her bedtime consistent  (Speaking of dinner; She’s going through one of those phases where she only wants to eat dinosaur chicken and buttered noodles every night for dinner…) Hopefully these new responsibilities will help her be more independent!

– Laura, Patrick, and Latríck

First day of school!

First day of school!

Tags:

About the Author

2 Responses to First days of schools, dinosaur chicken, and buttered noodles

1. hcps-marcusae says:

The first day of school is so exciting! Adele was delighted to go to school with some of her other friends, but I noticed I didn’t see you there with Latríck. What school does she go to? And don’t get let Adele see any of that dinosaur chicken 😛 She has just stopped eating her star shaped chicken nuggets, and I don’t want another one of those phases. Anyway, Adele and Latríck haven’t seen each other for a long time! You should bring her over some time for a playdate!

2. Beth Rooney says:

Bettie just had her first day of school also! I can’t believe that she is so grown up! I really hope she gets to be friends with Latríck!