Basic Directions for Posting on our Blog
Your posts may entail:
– A form of multi-media: a digital image, hyperlink to web resource, hyperlink to YouTube video, a Vimeo video, sound bite, graph, podcast, or more.
– A well-written, analytic response to a discussion question.
– A response to a warm-up question or closing- activity question.
– A reply to a classmate’s post
Your written responses should follow all English class expectations:
- Complete sentences.
- Correct grammar/usage/mechanics.
Some posts will be checked for completion and others will be graded as a writing assignment. During class, you will have the opportunity to respond to your classmates’ posts using the commenting function.
Tips for posting to our class blog:
– Type your response in a Word document first. Proofread for grammar and use spell check. Save this Word document!
– Then, post your response to the blog using copy and paste tools.
– Remember, this is a public site. Do not post your full name or other personal information. Along the same lines, post your best work! You’re representing our class and school 🙂