We were so delighted to welcome a new student, Eduardo, to our class on Friday! His family has moved to CTES from Brazil, and he is excited to be learning English from us. Homework notebooks came home on Friday (a bit early due to the snowy forecast.) They are due on Friday. Raz Kids is up and working again, the website was down last Thursday/Friday.
- If you are not registered with PTA, you may be missing vital information in the Cub Chroniclel. https://colonialtrailpta.membershiptoolkit.com/newsletter/02160-NL20190111121201-085652400-1006941944 This is the best way to stay informed about events at CTES.
- Be sure your child has filled out and returned their “Multi Cultural Museum” paper/idea as we will begin to write our paragraph at school soon. Thank you.
Math: addition/subtraction (part/part/whole); the concept of = equality
Language Arts: Review of predictions and making text to self connections
Writing: Bold beginnings/Mighty middles/excellent endings
Social Studies: Maps
- Scholastic Book Orders due January 18 (this month, you get a free book up to $5 when you place an order of $25 or more)
- Muffins with Mom January 18
- No school/ MLK Jr. Day- Monday, January 21st
- Student Holiday- Monday, January 28th