- Just a quick reminder that tomorrow, Monday, December 9th is a 1/2 day for students. Dismissal at 11:35 AM
- Thank you to our room parents for organizing our winter celebration on Thursday, December 19th.
- This week’s Optional SCA Spirit Week is:
- Mustache Monday- Dec. 9th
- Twisted Tuesday (teachers dress like students/students like teachers)- Dec. 10th
- Wicked Wednesday – Heroes and Villains (Are you a hero or a villain? You decide and dress like your favorite hero or your favorite villain) Dec. 11th
- Throwback Thursday (Dress in your favorite decade)- Dec. 12th
- Footie Friday (Wear your favorite PJs – no slippers please)- Dec. 13th
Bonus Day!!! Friday, Dec. 20th
- Tacky Sweater Day! Wear your favorite tacky holiday or winter gear!
Reading: Comprehension with fiction/ non fiction text by creating mental images and visualization.
Phonics/Phonemic Awareness: short vs long vowels
Writing: Writing with bold beginnings
Math: adding and subtracting doubles (4+4=8 and 8-4=4), number combinations whose sum equal 10, and near doubles (if 4+4=8 then 4+5=9 because 5 is 1 more than 4 and 9 is one more than 8) *near doubles can be tricky.
Science: day/night; the Sun
- December 9 – Student 1/2 day
- December 19 – Winter celebration 1:00-2:00
- December 21 – January 5 – Winter Break
Visit the Cub Chronicle for more important information such as how YOU can help our PTA just buy purchasing thing on Amazon! Register your account with CTES!