Hello, Families! Edflix Season 2 is LIVE! I look forward to working with your children during this new phase of virtual learning! Here are a few Edflix highlights I during our Zoom meeting last week.
- Author Study – Kate DiCamillo – Students can chose one of her books on the list to be in a Virtual Book Club with classmates to discuss the book.
- Check out the Valentine Museum on Clever and consider submitting an artifact
- Plan a party using a budget of $100. Then see if you can host your event after cutting 25% out of your budget.
- Explore places of interest throughout Virginia. Create an advertisement of a places you would like to visit in each of the 5 regions of Virginia
- Research plant parts and discover how they reproduce – it is a great time to conduct a plant experiment using the steps of the Scientific Method.
- check out Mr. Krauss’ music blog http://blogs.henrico.k12.va.us/gekrauss
- Get your family up and moving using the Dice game activities we did in class.
In addition to Edflix my best advice to all of you to keep your brain healthy and active is to read everyday, keep a journal, get out and exercise, and try something new.
Class Zoom Meet Ups – From now on the link and password will be the same. For safety I will send it through email and not post here.
Last but not least – Check out the Photos link above to see all of the pictures I took of our class this year.