Below is gifted information that is on the Shady Grove Website. There is also a link below to a flyer that provides the dates for the upcoming Gifted Informational Meetings (it is also on the Shady Grove Website).
Blurb from the website:
Parent referrals for gifted identification will be accepted in October and January for the following grade levels:
• Students in grades 3, 4, and 5 can be referred beginning October 9 to October 27, 2017.
• Students in Kindergarten and grades 1 and 2 can be referred beginning January 2 to January 19, 2018.
Submit referrals in writing (email is acceptable) to the Associate Principal, Crystal Metzger, at email@example.com the appropriate referral period. Subject line of email should state Gifted Referral and the email should include student’s first and last name, grade level, teacher and area of referral (English, Math or Both English and Math). An email confirmation will be sent by the following day. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please call the school.
For information about Henrico County’s gifted identification process and school programs, visit http://henricoschools.us/gifted
Important links about the Gifted Identification/Placement Process include:
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Parent/Guardian Identification Questionnaire
• Understanding the Identification Process
Gifted Flyer: http://shadygrove.henricoschools.us/wp-content/uploads/sites/67/2017/09/Gifted-Programs-Informational-Flier.pdf