- Have your student at CTES at 7:15 (buses leave promptly at 7:30)
- Wear warm clothes and tennis shoes
- Pack a lunch, drink, and 2 snacks
- NO electronics (including cameras)
- They may bring money for the gift shop but it is not required
It’s off to Jamestown we go! On November 19th, we will be going on one of the highlights of fourth grade field trips. Please return the field trip form and the $25 fee as soon as possible. If you would like to be considered for a chaperone, please fill out the bottom but do not send a fee at this time. I hope to take all willing parents, but if I have more volunteers than I’m allowed to take, I will be “pulling names out of a hat”. Looking forward to it!
The students and I have gone over the project again. All questions have been answered. The new due date is Friday, Nov. 9. If your child is fnished early, he/she can bring it in early.