Thank you to our chaperones!

Thank you so much to Mrs. Gebhard, Mr. Patsell, Mrs. Beverley, Mrs. Sweeney, and Mrs. Roupe. We had a wonderful day with you. Here are some thoughts from our students:

This entry was posted in 2011-2012. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Thank you to our chaperones!

1. Sarah D. says:

Thank You Mr. Patsell Dear Mr. Patsell,
    Thank you for watching Pearce, Scotty, Jessica, and me. I really enjoyed the half way taken down brick houses. I thought the position they left some of the bricks in was funny because it looked like stacked up stairs. I thought the trip was super fun! Thanks again for looking out for our group.
    Love,
    Sarah D.

2. Michael.C says:

Dear Mrs. Sweeney,
    Thank you so much for being our shaperone on our feild trip. My favorite part was when we went on the Discovery. My second favorite part was when we saw the settler fire his gun. I just wanted to say thank you for being our shaperone.
    Sincerely,
    Michael

3. Sadie.R says:

Mrs.Gebhard, thank you so much for being our chaperon .I really enjoyed going on the Discovery even though didn’t go on the big ship.Another thing I enjoyed was going to the real Jamestown it was fun to see the place where the Jamestown setters landed. I had so much fun at Jamestown and I hope you did too.

4. Jessica G. says:

Dear Mr. Patsell,
    I had a great time at Jamestown, it was really cool! I hope you had a great time too! My favorite part was walking on the broken down buildings. What was your favorite part about Jamestown? Anyways thank you so much for being our chaperon!

5. Meg.O says:

Mrs.Gebhard,
    Thank you for chaperoning our field trip, you were great! I loved the island, it was very fun. My favorite memorial was the giant cross. I also liked the indian village. The furs in the house were soft. I hope you had a great time!

6. Sydney S. says:

Dear Mrs.Beverley,
    Thank you so much for being my chaperon. I had so much fun, thank you for being so nice and helpful. I liked seeing the guy shoot the gun it was so loud! That was one of the coolest things there. Our tour guide was funny. Big Mama the tree was also really cool. I had so much fun at Jamestown. Thanks again for spending your time with us!
    From,
    Sydney

7. Mara m. says:

Hi my names Mara. Thank you so much for being our chaperon. One of my favorite parts was when we went to the real Jamestown. I loved to see the church. Also in the fake Jamestown I like to see and hear the person who shot a gun. I really loved the whole trip it is hard to choose a favorite part because it was all so fun. Last I thought going on the ship was so exiting.

• Angela Roupe says:

Hi Mara,
      I’m so glad you had a great time! Thank you for being very well behaved. I enjoyed being the chaperone for your group.
      Mrs. Roupe

8. Caroline J. says:

Mrs.Roupe thank you so much for being my chaperon. My favorite part was running down the giant hill. It’s amazing to think that native people could of walked right where I walked! I also loved the church. It is so cool that there’s glass so you can see the church from so long ago! Last I loved the seeing the native american village! Thank you so much for being my chaperon!

• Angela Roupe says:

Hi Caroline,
      Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to you. I am so glad you enjoyed Jamestown and learned so much. Thank you for being so well behaved. I enjoyed being the chaperone for your group.
      Mrs. Roupe

9. Madison R. says:

Dear Mom,
    Thank you SO much for being our chaperon, mom! I really appreciate you giving up your time to go to Jamestown with Mara, Caroline, Madison S., and me. My favorite was going on the Discovery and pretending to fall in the well. Someone actually fell for it! I wish we could have gone on all of the four ships, especially the Susan Constant. It was also really enjoyed seeing the guy shoot the bullet out of the gun! That definitly the most fun part of the fake Jamestown. Thanks again!!!

• Angela Roupe says:

Hi Madison,
      I am sorry it has taken me so long to respond to you but I am just now seeing this. I am so glad you had a great time at Jamestown. It was pretty funny watching you all in the wells. I had a fun time with you and your friends and enjoyed being your chaperone. Have a great day!
      Love,
      Mom

10. HunterW. says:

Mrs.Sweeney,

Thank you for being our chaperon for the Jamestown field trip.The things I liked the most were the indian village and the boats,the Susan Constant,Godspeed and the Discovery.Thank you for coming on the field trip.

• Ann Michele Sweeney says:

Hunter- I’m glad that you liked the boats! We have a big sailboat, and those old ones are WAY different than the modern ships. Maybe you can come out sailing with us someday- we promise that we won’t take you to a foreign land with hostile natives or keep you underneath the ship with a bunch of sick people!
      Mrs. Sweeney

11. Scotty.S says:

Mr.Patsell you are the greatest chaperon ever. Thank you for taking me on the field trip it was so much fun. I had a blast going on the island. I liked going in the Jamestown fort and seeing all the cool stuff. But my favorite part of the whole field trip was going on the ship.Again thank you for taking me I had a blast.

12. Jack Gebhard says:

Mom

You were the best chaperone you have ever been. Thank you for spending your time with are group. I really had a awesome time looking at the statchue of John Smith. The thing I enjoyed the most was seeing the ship dicovery. Thank you again for being a amazing chaperone.

13. KatarinaK. says:

Mrs.Beverley,you were the best chaperon ever. I loved when we went to the island. The island was fantastic because it had so many cool artifacts. I enjoyed the wonderful pictures. Also I liked our tour guide B. This is one of the best trips ever. I am so glad you got picked. Thank you for taking care of me Sydney,Meridith. Thank you again for taking me on this wonderful field trip.

• Sydney S. says:

Great writing Katarina! I had such a fun time at Jamestown with you and Meredith! Mrs.Beverley was a great chaperon. It was great that we were in the same group.

14. Madison S. says:

Mrs. Roupe, thank you so much for chaperoning our field trip to Jamestown! I had lots of fun seeing Jamestown Island with you. My favorite site was the statue of Pochahontas. I also liked the museum and all the statues in there. Again, thank you so much for being my chaperon.

• Sydney S. says:

I also loved the statue of Pochahontas! Jamestown Island was the best you are such a great writer! I’m glad you had fun at Jamestown!

• Angela Roupe says:

Hi Madison,
      Sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. I am so glad you had a great time at Jamestown. I really enjoyed being the chaperone for you girls. It was fun hanging out with you all for the day.
      Mrs. Roupe