With your group, compose a comment to describe your thoughts about your project. Make sure to answer the following questions:
1. What was the final cost of your catapult? Is there any way that you could have saved money?
2. What was your purpose for your catapult? Did your catapult match that purpose? Why or why not?
3. After looking at the other groups, what are some details that you liked and how would that have worked in your catapult?
4. Did you enjoy your group? Were there any conflicts? How did you work through your problems?
5. When you were researching, were there any questions that were difficult to find the answers?
6. Are there any other thoughts that you would like to share?
You can also reflect on your experience by using the following resources:
Blog and picture
Please click on the videos below to view our students reflect on their experiences.
The Best Bombs: