Here is the newsletter for this week!
- Y (yellow)
- Z (zipper)
- V (violin)
- Q (queen)
Students need to be able to recognize upper and lowercase, make the letter sound, and write the letter correctly.
Sight Word Focus:
- color words
Students need to be able to read these words with automaticity.
Concept of Word Poem:
I like green leaves.
I like brown leaves.
I like red leaves, too.
I like all colors of leaves.
How about you?
These poems help students understand how print is organized and read.
Students will need to be able to recognize a pattern, extend the core of a pattern, and name a pattern (AB, ABB, AAB, ABC)
- 5 Senses
- identify the 5 senses
- identify the body part associated with each sense
- tell how we use senses to help us
- Wednesday 10/17 – PTA Fun Run
- Saturday 10/20 – Digging and Donuts
- Wednesday10/31 – Book Character Parade (Kindergarten students only)
Class Wish List