Happy Friday! Here is the newsletter for next week!
- Cc (cat)
- Hh (house)
- Ff (fox)
- Dd (dinosaur)
Students need to be able to recognize upper and lowercase, make the letter sound, and write the letter correctly.
Sight Word Focus:
Students need to be able to read these words with automaticity and spell them correctly.
Concept of Word Poem:
Way up high in the apple tree
Two little apples smiled at me.
I shook that tree as hard as I could
Down came the apples.
Were they good!
These poems help students understand how print is organized and read.
- sorting and classifying plane figures
- count a set of up to 10 objects
- read and represent numbers to 5
- The student will develop an understanding of how communities express patriotism through events and symbols by:
- recognizing the American flag
- recognizing the Pledge of Allegiance; and
- knowing that the President is the leader of the United States.
SCA Spirit Days
Wednesday – Wacky Wednesday (bring $1 and pick something wacky to wear to school)
Thursday – Pajama Day (bring $1 and wear your coziest pajamas)
Friday – (bring $1 and wearing something showing off your favorite team)
** Please only send in a $1 bill each day (no change, bigger bills, or checks)