Why should I apply to the Center for Communications and Media Relations?
You should apply to this center…
- if you have a desire to improve your communications skills
- if you have a record of high achievement in English/Language Arts
- if you have an interest in learning in an academic environment
- if you like to use technology in science, social studies, and English
- if you have an interest in a career in television, journalism, computer information systems, photography, advertising, graphic design, web design, or public relations
What facilities are available at the Center for Communications and Media Relations?
The center uses advanced technology…
- in the television studios and control rooms
- in the presentation studio
- in the digital imaging lab
- in the video lab
- in the student workroom
- in the voice over station
How can I learn more about the Center for Communications and Media Relations?
You can learn more about the center by…
- attending our open house on November 14 at 7:00 PM in the Center for Communications and Media Relations
- contacting Heidi H. Craft at 226-3139 or at email@example.com
- contacting your school counselor
Heidi H. Craft, Center Director, 226-3139, firstname.lastname@example.org
Christina M. Naumann, VHS Director of School Counseling, 226-8700
Ann Marie Seely, VHS Principal, 226-8700