Jan 10

CFA Open House – reschedule date in case of inclement weather

Good morning everyone,

I have some information about tomorrow evening’s CFA Open House, which may or may not be canceled due to the inclement weather. 

If school is in session, we will continue to hold our Open House as planned.

If school is canceled and evening activities are canceled, our reschedule date is WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 19. 

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please continue to check this site for further updates or call 228-2718 for more information.

Thanks!