Distance Learning Plan:
In the top right hand corner, you will need to click on the K & 1 tab to access the first grade materials. On Friday, 3/13, each student took home the packet along with their pencil box and their learning journal. Please continue working on this until Spring Break. There are directions at the top of the pages. Below is a summary of the assignments:
- “What’s the Weather?” Performance Task (Student Assignment #1):
- Weather tally and graph
- Student Self-Reflection
- Performance Task product
- Choice Board (Student Assignment #2):
- Select at least one activity per content column to complete each week.
- Color or cross off the box as each activity is completed.
- Reading Activities (Student Assignment #3):
- Students are asked to complete at least one activity per category per week from the Reading Activities. The letter cards will need to be cut apart for some of the activities and there are other templates included in the packet.
- Math Activities (Student Assignment #4):
- Students are asked to complete at least one activity per category per week from the Math Activities. Additional resources (120 Chart, Ten Frames, and Digit Cards) are in the packet. The digit cards will need to be cut apart for some of the activities.
Additional Resources: http://blogs.henrico.k12.va.us/hlp/resources-now-available-to-all-schools/
School closed for remainder of academic year
Saturday, April 18th Square1Art Orders Due http://square1art.com/shop
Ongoing- Please help support CTES by joining our wonderful PTA! https://colonialtrailpta.membershiptoolkit.com/form/m/92454
Please follow/join Colonial Trail on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter!