It was SO nice to meet you all!!

Hello Kindergarten Families!!

I truly enjoyed meeting all of you yesterday afternoon! You were all so kind and welcoming. EVERY family in our room attended yesterday!!!

classroom

All the supplies are put away, papers are passed out, and the room is clean and ready for Tuesday! You have amazing children that I am looking forward to getting to know next week! Thank you for taking the time to come and meet me and for allowing me to teach your children this year! It is going to be a great year!

Just as a quick reminder- please make sure your child wears their name tag on the first day! I also forgot to mention the plastic bag I sent your Kindergarten forms home in, please return next week with an extra pair of clothes inside. Sometimes accidents or spills happen in Kindergarten and we want them to have an extra pair of their own clothes here just in case! Please also send back your kindergarten information sheets next week as well.

I am looking forward to seeing all 17 of my darling new kindergartners on Tuesday and I hope you and your families take some time to enjoy the last few days of summer together this weekend!!!

-Mrs. Heckel

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.