The Last of Captain Robin and Monkey

There once was a humble pirate, Captain Robin. He had a friend, Monkey, and Captain Robin gave Monkey his freedom. One day, Captain Robin found treasure to give to the homeless, so he jumped out of the ship he had anchored. But when he got the treasure and turned back, the other greedy pirates started to turn the ship around. “Wait!” Cried Captain Robin. Monkey just leaped out of Captain Robin’s arms and just held onto the anchor, which broke off the ship.The ship left and Captain Robin and monkey were both isolated. That  anchor is still there for proof.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Avani. Bookmark the permalink.

About Avani

I love sports, especially Ga Ga and kickball. I play soccer and swimming and lots of other sports too. I like science and animals and am very competitive. I am like a tomboy, so you won't see me with dresses or nail polish. I also LOVE to horse around and tell jokes. When I grow up I want to be a marine biologist and a sports person!

3 thoughts on “The Last of Captain Robin and Monkey

1. To Avani,
    Good story Avani! I really like how good your vocabulary is and I can’t wait to see another entry by you! Maybe next time you might be able to make it more interesting and maybe make it a cliffhanger! Make sure to visit my blog at https://zac567mps.edublogs.org/

From,
    Zac.

2. Really nice was to relate “history” but there is a lot of repition. Maybe find other better ways to relate to the same thing you are trying to say. (^_^)