Dead

Gerald was closest to his father. On his birthday, he got a pair of socks in his birthday party. Then the dad had told him to wait and had brought a retriever. That was a great moment for Gerald. Gerald just couldn’t stop laughing. A few years later, Gerald became a famous soccer player. However, he was asked for the army. Gerald surely wanted to serve his country, so he accepted. He was safe from a war that had occurred, but when he came home, he saw his dog laying on the floor and no sign of his father. Dead.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Avani. Bookmark the permalink.

About Avani

I love sports, especially Ga Ga and kickball. I play soccer and swimming and lots of other sports too. I like science and animals and am very competitive. I am like a tomboy, so you won't see me with dresses or nail polish. I also LOVE to horse around and tell jokes. When I grow up I want to be a marine biologist and a sports person!

5 thoughts on “Dead

1. Hi Avani, well after that great start with a happy laughing Gerald what a shock ending! I like the way you have packed information into this piece and how you have moved through time so easily. Good work, well done.