Chemistry Jokes

“NaCl is what compound class?” Mr. Brooke said. This is so easy! I thought. “Anyone? Anyone?” Sighed Mr, Brooke, “Well, does sodium chloride help?” I raise my hand. “Yes.” Said the teacher in delight. “Sodium Chloride is used in brown, melted chocolate.” I say, “Honestly, to me personally, it tastes like a giraffe’s sweat. A giraffe’s sweat is honestly greasy when it is on the floor, so…” “Stop!!! Just go to the point!” Mr. Brooke bellowed. “What I am trying to say is… NaCl is basically a giraffe’s sweat in chocolate.” I say, proudly. Everyone laughs except teacher, “It’s salt!”

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Avani. Bookmark the permalink.

About Avani

I love sports, especially Ga Ga and kickball. I play soccer and swimming and lots of other sports too. I like science and animals and am very competitive. I am like a tomboy, so you won't see me with dresses or nail polish. I also LOVE to horse around and tell jokes. When I grow up I want to be a marine biologist and a sports person!

4 thoughts on “Chemistry Jokes

1. “HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!” Really cracked the eggs and scrambled my head Avani! Nice “compound” and relation with the prompt this week and it really melted my mouth with salty delight!

~The food crack joke association (^_^)