Attempt of the Future

Long, long, ago, our world used to be a place full of green grass, and smelled always like honey and nectar. But now, because of littering and pollution, our oceans have been rising because of global warming. The past has past, but it may be too late to change the future. A huge flood will come, on Friday 13, 2023, and it will be the biggest in history. It will wipe out the human kind, devouring them in our fine oceans. Then, the remains will be brains and bones, no one alive but the survivors. Is that what you want to happen?

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Avani. Bookmark the permalink.

About Avani

I love sports, especially Ga Ga and kickball. I play soccer and swimming and lots of other sports too. I like science and animals and am very competitive. I am like a tomboy, so you won't see me with dresses or nail polish. I also LOVE to horse around and tell jokes. When I grow up I want to be a marine biologist and a sports person!

One thought on “Attempt of the Future

1. Amazing and I like how this feels like a serious reporter is talking! It really gives me the creeps and it should add world awareness 🙂 🙂 🙂