Moving to Florida

My nanny is leaving to go live in Florida on Friday. I want to get her something. She said she didn’t want anything except pictures of us. Her car is so full she can’t see out the back window of her car! This week we took pictures with her and ordered them to be printed out at CVS. When we picked them up, we scanned through them to see how they turned out. But, they all were the wrong colour! All of them were black and white! But, we new she wouldn’t care because she would like anything from us!

4 thoughts on “Moving to Florida

1. I really like it! I mean the paragraph, not the sad part! It is so depressing and I really adored the way you use “it was the wrong color” with print outs and photos. Nicely done Mackenzie and keep on scribbling! 🙂 🙂 🙂

2. This prompt has a good message that I really liked. It was an interesting and fantastic thought. Keep writing AMAZING prompts!

• Thank you! It actually is a true story! It is very sad that my nanny is moving. She is very nice, but she cannot live without the hotness. I am the exact opposite of her. I really like the fall and hate the hot because it makes you sweat!!!! Thank you! 🙂