Robot Substitutes

It is said that in the future, robots would take over the Earth with their futuristic technologies. It can grow so out of hand, that us, the humans, can be replaced by robots. “Sure, robots are a huge help to us now, but one day, they could be such advanced technology, that they can actually REPLACE us,” argues unknown, “They could make us lazy, and be doing things that humans don’t want to do.” Reading this, people would be outraged. When I read it, even I was so cross. Would you want robots to play sports for entertainment? I wouldn’t.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Avani. Bookmark the permalink.

About Avani

I love sports, especially Ga Ga and kickball. I play soccer and swimming and lots of other sports too. I like science and animals and am very competitive. I am like a tomboy, so you won't see me with dresses or nail polish. I also LOVE to horse around and tell jokes. When I grow up I want to be a marine biologist and a sports person!

6 thoughts on “Robot Substitutes

1. Kia ora Avani. You have made some good inquiries and observations about this weeks prompt. Well done – I really enjoyed your 100 Word Challenge.

2. Nice Avani! I love the way you used a “FUTURE” idea with the last week. Oh yeah, good job I love your science fiction and the title!!!!!! Keep on writing and continue to express robot ideas. Maybe next time you can do it on sports though. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂