Robot Substitutes

It is said that in the future, robots would take over the Earth with their futuristic technologies. It can grow so out of hand, that us, the humans, can be replaced by robots. “Sure, robots are a huge help to us now, but one day, they could be such advanced technology, that they can actually REPLACE us,” argues unknown, “They could make us lazy, and be doing things that humans don’t want to do.” Reading this, people would be outraged. When I read it, even I was so cross. Would you want robots to play sports for entertainment? I wouldn’t.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Avani. Bookmark the permalink.

About Avani

I am a lover of books and am making a few myself. Books have been the key to imagination, and that just proves that magic is real. My favorite books are The Land of Stories series, A Snicker of Magic, and The Princess and the Foal. To me, imagination is much bigger than the whole galaxy put together 100 times. Books rock!

6 thoughts on “Robot Substitutes

1. Kia ora Avani. You have made some good inquiries and observations about this weeks prompt. Well done – I really enjoyed your 100 Word Challenge.

2. Nice Avani! I love the way you used my “FUTURE” idea with the last week. Oh yeah, good job I love your science fiction and the title!!!!!!
    🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂