Submerging in the Bahamas

Ariel was going out for a blissful swim in the Bahamas. She was having a splendid vacation, and was enjoying the sight of the coral reef. She took an expensive crews to the very heart of the fantastic wonderland, diving down the red ladder of joy. But Ariel had forgotten to put her life jacket on, and she had no clue how to swim! She started sinking, short of breath, hoping that someone could save her. A dog, golden-coin colored, had thankfully saw her, and he too dived for her, and took her to safety on the pavement, saved finally.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Avani. Bookmark the permalink.

About Avani

I love sports, especially Ga Ga and kickball. I play soccer and swimming and lots of other sports too. I like science and animals and am very competitive. I am like a tomboy, so you won't see me with dresses or nail polish. I also LOVE to horse around and tell jokes. When I grow up I want to be a marine biologist and a sports person!

3 thoughts on “Submerging in the Bahamas

1. Well done on your entry this week Avani. I enjoyed your excellent vocabulary and I was glad that there was a happy ending. Keep up the great work.
    Ms Brennock
    Team 100 w/c
    Dublin, Ireland
    Happy St Patrick’s Day on the 17th March!

2. Hello Avani, your story includes joyfulness, trauma and then happiness. I really like how you have used some really good adjectives to make your story more interesting. I love dogs so was really pleased that you were able to show what wonderful animals they can be.

3. I really loved your story Avani! I adored the fact that it is based of a real story I read a long time ago. Also, I am so relieved that Ariel was saved by the dog too! Keep on writing!