Halls of Knowledge

“James, please proceed onto the stage!” The reporter grinned, as James walked onto steps of nervousness. He was having a scholarship tryout for college, and he worked hard for it. He walked onto the steps, to the microphone, his face sweating. The room was silent, and he said, “Greetings,I am James…” Just then, he noticed something wrong with his voice. He ignored it and started speaking, creating a world of thoughts around him, from mind to mnd, he changed the way people thought reported gleamed, ” His voice was a vinegar to sharp.” The stadium roared when he won the scholarship.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Avani. Bookmark the permalink.

About Avani

I love sports, especially Ga Ga and kickball. I play soccer and swimming and lots of other sports too. I like science and animals and am very competitive. I am like a tomboy, so you won't see me with dresses or nail polish. I also LOVE to horse around and tell jokes. When I grow up I want to be a marine biologist and a sports person!

5 thoughts on “Halls of Knowledge

1. Nice story Avani. I was just wondering though about “His voice was a vinegar to sharp.” What does that mean? Either way, great job. Congratulation by the way on winning twice in a row for your class!

KEEP WRITING! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

• I searched on Google some other meaning of vinegar, because I always try to use something out of the box. It says there that the definition is sourness of behavior, speech, etc. I thought about using it as speech, so here I am. You are so going to win Bhoomika. Write away. What a fiasco by the way in your story!